Gingerbread Houses and Christmas Songs


We have a christmas tradition of making gingerbread houses, which I used to do with my sisters in Utah, sob, sob, but this year was no exception, and was very fun might I add.

I had my primary class (12-year-old girls) over to make to houses last night. I baked all afternoon and the house smelled divine!! Miss L's house is the one with peppermint...she insisted on using the pink frosting left over from her B-day party because she is girly girl.

We had a lot of fun, ate a lot of M&Ms, and told urban legends ( I think they will all be scared for their future babysitting jobs) and they all got a little voice lesson. The girls practiced hard too because they are going to sing this song on Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brazilian Beans

Apple Dumplings